ROBERT E. DRIGGERS, JR., MAI, CCIM
2487 Demere Road, Suite 200, St. Simons Island, GA 31522
6300 Powers Ferry Road, Suite 600, Atlanta, GA 30339
912-634-5900 (office), 912-634-5901 (fax), 912-506-9837 (cell)
Thirty years in the commercial real estate field as an independent fee appraiser/consultant, and broker, with regional and national firms in Atlanta, Georgia, and more recently in Coastal Georgia. Owner/President of Driggers Commercial Group, Inc., formed in January 2007. Principal of Everson, Huber & Driggers, LC from establishment in January 1995 through 2006. Prior employers were CB Richard Ellis (1993-1994), Cushman & Wakefield of Georgia (1990-1993), and Georgia Federal Bank (1986-1990). Employment largely based in Atlanta and Coastal Georgia, but leasing and sales assignments, as well as appraisals and market studies, have been performed throughout the southeastern U.S., on virtually all types of commercial property. Clients include large and small financial institutions, corporations, pension funds, insurance companies, government agencies, and individuals.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance/Real Estate, Georgia Southern University, 1986
Recent Courses and Seminars (total of 150+ hours of continuing education between 1/1/13 and 12/31/16):
- GREC Brokerage Update 01/13
- State of Atlanta, Bright Spots and Blind Spots 09/13
- Avoiding Real Estate Prison, What Agents Need To Know 10/13
- National USPAP Update, 2016/2017 05/16
- Liability Issues For Appraisers Performing Litigation Work 04/14
- General Site Valuation and Cost Approach (Audit for Instructor Training) 06/14
- A Masters Class In Appraisal Fundamentals 08/14
- Basic Appraisal Principles (Instructor, Appraisal Institute) 02/15 and 02/16
- GAR Commercial Contracts 01/15
- Business Practices and Ethics 12/15
- Review of Disciplinary Cases 09/16
- Basic Appraisal Procedures (Instructor, Appraisal Institute) 03/17
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: State of Georgia – Certificate No. 001255 (since 07/91)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: State of Florida-Certificate No. RZ2827 (since 05/05)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: State of South Carolina- Certificate No. CG4946 (since 02/06)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: State of North Carolina- Certificate No. A8061
- Licensed Real Estate Broker: State of Georgia, # 278693, (since 9/04)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker: State of South Carolina, # 53793, (since 9/05)
- Expert Witness: Superior Court of Paulding County, Georgia, January 2010
- Expert Witness: Superior Court of Glynn County, Georgia, March 2010, August 2010, and April 2012
- Expert Witness: Superior Court of Gwinnett County, Georgia, August 2010
- Expert Witness: Deposition, Northern District of GA, Atlanta Division, October 2011
- Expert Witness: U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Tennessee, January 2012
- Expert Witness: U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Georgia, April 2012 and May 2012
- Expert Witness: Superior Court of Camden County, Georgia, January 2013 and August 2015
- Expert Witness: Superior Court of Tattnall County, Georgia, January 2016
- Appraisal Institute Course Instructor, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
- Golden Isles Association of Realtors (since 2006). Board of Directors Member since 1/2012. President, 2017.
- Circle of Excellence, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017.
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors (since 2005). Million Dollar Club in 2007 with > $20 million in volume, 2012 with >$8 million in volume, 2014 with > $3.5 million in volume, and 2015 with > $4.5 million in volume.
- MAI, Member Appraisal Institute, Certificate Number 10,763 (since June 1995)
- CCIM, Certified Commercial Investment Member, (since October 2010)
- Board of Directors, Atlanta Chapter, AI, 1999-2001
- Chair – Chapter Admissions Development and Member Retention Committee, AI, 1999-2001
- Member of 1998/1999 Young Advisory Council, Appraisal Institute
- Appraisal Institute Instructor: Basic Appraisal Principals, Basic Appraisal Procedures, Gen. Site Valuation/Cost Appr.
- Cub Scout/ Boy Scout Leader: Positions have included: Committee Chair, Den Leader, Cubmaster, Treasurer, and Assistant Scout Master.
- Member, Wesley United Methodist Church, St. Simons Island, GA. Current and past church positions have included Finance Committee Chair, Trustees Chair, and Missions Committee Member.
- Member, Brunswick Rotary Club